I General conditions
1. REM PRO LLC (hereinafter referred to as the Company) is an architectural and design company.
2. In cases you want to become an employee of the Company or a cooperation partner, the Company may need to process your personal data. In this case, the Company acts as the Data Controller.
4. Processing personal data the Company complies with the laws and regulations in force in the territory of the Republic of Latvia, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the Regulation) as well as other regulations in the field of privacy and the processing of personal data.
II Data and contact details of the Data Controller
6. Data and contact details of the Data Controller: the Company – REM PRO LLC, reg.Nr. 41503041904; address in Riga: 4a Gredu street, Riga, LV-1019; address in Daugavpils: 37a 18 November street, Daugavpils, LV-5401, phone: +37165421398, e-mail: email@example.com, website: www.rem.lv.
III If you are looking for a job
8. If you are looking for a job and would like to apply for a vacancy in the Company according to the announcement published by the Company or for the purpose of your CV being considered for future vacancies, we usually ask you to send a motivation letter, a description of work experience and education ( CV) and contact information so that we can evaluate your suitability for the vacancy at the Company. In some cases, we may ask you to identify individuals who could provide your recommendations. By providing information about personal data to the Company, you become the Subject of Personal Data).
9. In cases, when the processing of personal data is necessary for the consideration of your candidacy for the selection of personnel for a specific position, you are not required to provide information. In turn, by not providing information about your work experience or education and other skills, that may be useful to you in the work process, you will limit our ability to evaluate your candidacy, so we most likely will not evaluate your candidacy. If you do not provide your contact information (email address or phone number), we will not be able to contact you.
10. The information you provide will be used in the selection of personnel to contact you, conduct interviews or prepare for signing an employment contract, if your candidacy meets the requirements and you agree to work for the Company.
11. If an employment contract is not concluded with you, the personal data, provided by you, will be stored until the search for a candidate for a specific vacancy is completed or, at the discretion of the Company, it will be stored up to 6 (six) months from the date when to the candidate is sent a refusal to establish with him labor relations.
12. If the candidate by signing the Job Interview Confirmation form has agreed that his Personal Data will be processed to evaluate his candidacy for other vacancies or has given such consent on the Company’s website sending the candidate’s application, then the candidate’s application and other documentation, obtained during the evaluation process (for example, test scores, signed Job Interview Confirmation form, written reviews) will be kept for 2 (two) years from the end of the competition for the vacancy.
13. You can always send us your motivation letter and CV and ask us to contact you, if the Company has vacancies that will match the position you are looking for. In such cases, the Company will store your data – two years or until your consent is withdrawn.
IV Legal Grounds for Processing, to Whom Personal Data
and Other Types Are Intended
14. The purpose of processing of the personal data is to ensure the course of the personnel selection competition, to find the best specialists for the positions of the Company and to ensure their legal interests as they are related to the selection of personnel:
1. Name, surname, gender, date of birth, contact information, work experience, education (including advanced training courses and certificates), language skills, other information that you want to provide to the Company.
2. Having received your CV (motivation letter) as from a candidate, the Company will have a legal interest to process your received CV (motivation letter), evaluating the information provided in it, organizing the interview procedure, conducting an interview and providing itself with evidence that substantiates the legal course of the relevant process. In the case of disputes during the selection process, the obtained information can be used to reflect the legal course of the relevant process (subparagraphs a), c) and f) of the 1.item of the 6.paragraph of the Regulation) and the Labor Law).
15. Only with your consent we will process your data for the purposes there is no other legal basis and only to the extent that you have consented to the processing (such as sending a job offer if you are looking for a job).
16. We always process data to a minimum extent in order to achieve the purpose of data processing. We do not collect or process data that we do not need to achieve the purpose. When submitting data to us on your own initiative, carefully evaluate the amount of provided data. Do not provide us with data about third parties if you are not sure that you have the rights to process the data of the third parties.
17. If the processing of data takes place with your permission, you can withdraw your permission at any time by sending a written request to the Company.
V Processing, Protection and Storage of Personal Data
18. To process your personal data, the Company uses various technical and organizational security measures. Your personal data is carefully guarded and accessible to a limited number of people, only to authorized persons.
19. The recipient of your personal data is the Company and its authorized persons, you yourself, processors, law enforcement or supervisory authorities in the event of verification, as well as in cases and in the manner specified in judicial regulations
20. Period of time, how long the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria that apply to determine the mentioned period of time:
1. All information that is obtained for the selection of personnel is stored for the period specified in paragraphs 10-12, or until the Company has a legal obligation to store the data, or until is received the request of the Personal Data Subject with a request to delete personal data.
2. After that, if the criteria referred to in this paragraph do not apply, your personal data will be deleted or destroyed, or transferred to the state archives for storage in accordance with the requirements of regulatory enactments.
VI Rights of the Personal Data Subject
21. We inform you that according to the Regulation you have the following rights:
1. to receive information, as defined by regulatory enactments, regarding the processing of your personal data or restriction of processing, or the right to object to processing (including processing of personal data, which was carried out on the basis of the legitimate interests of the Company); the right, in certain cases, to request the correction or deletion of your data;
2. to submit a request for the exercise of your right in writing. The Company accepts documents by mail, e-mail (documents signed with a secure electronic signature);
3. to receive your personal data, which you have provided and are being processed, in writing or in any other commonly used electronic format .
22. The Company will send a response to you by mail to your address specified in the request, or to your specified e-mail with a secure electronic signature. Please note that the Company provides a response only to those persons who have provided their Personal Data to the Company. If you have never provided your Personal Data to the Company, the Company reserves the right to consider your request unreasonable.
23. The company ensures compliance with the requirements for the processing and protection of personal data in accordance with regulatory enactments. If you have reasonable doubts that the Company is processing your personal data in violation of the requirements of regulatory enactments, you have the right to apply to court.
VII Final Question
2. The Website collects data about its visitors, thus allowing the Website Operator to determine how useful the Website is and what would be the ways to improve it.
3. Address of the Operator, Riga office: 4A Grēdu Street, LV-1019; Daugavpils office: 37A 18. Novembra Street, Daugavpils, LV-5401, phone No.:: +37165421398, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. What is a cookie
4.1. Cookie files are data strings sent by a web server to a browser. Whenever a browser repeatedly requests an object from the same domain, the browser sends the same data string back to the source server.
The data is sent from the web server in the form of an HTTP header called “Set-Cookie” The browser sends the cookie back to the server in an HTTP header called “Cookie”.
4.2. More information about cookie files, removal and management thereof can be found at www.aboutcookies.org
You can disable the cookie processing mechanism in your browser at any time. You an also customise cookie parameters or delete these in your Internet browser settings. Here are some links to the most popular information resources on cookie management in a number of browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Edge, Explorer.
5. Usage of cookies
5.1. The Operator keeps on improving the Website in order to ensure better user experience, hence it is necessary for the Operator to know which information is important for visitors, how often they visit the Website, which devices and browsers they use, which region they are from and what is the content that they prefer to read.
5.2. Cookie files are used to remember information about the users who have visited the Website and to display the respective content in the future. These are used to save a user’s session (after the initial use of the site and completion of the sign-in procedure), so a user does not need to sign in once again every time when visiting the site. These help complete forms, remember site parameters selected by the user. Apart from that, cookies are used for security purposes, in particular, to trace any attempts of fraud or unauthorised authentication online. These also gather anonymous visitor statistics without users’ personal identification data (to follow visitor activities).
5.3. The Operator uses Google Analytics, which helps the Operator analyse how users use the Website. To learn more about the operation of the Google Analytics service, see the Google website at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1012034?hl=ru&ref_topic=6157800 . The Operator uses the collected data to pursue its legitimate interests, to gain a better idea of the visitors’ needs and to improve the accessibility of information published by the Operator. Visitors may discontinue the collection of data via Google Analytics at any time as described here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
5.4. The server that hosts the Website can keep record of requests sent by a visitor (the device and the browser used, IP address, date and time of access). The data referred to herein are used for technical purposes: to ensure proper functioning and security of the Website and to investigate potential security incidents. The data referred to in this paragraph are collected in reliance upon the Operator’s legal interest in ensuring technical accessibility and integrity of the Website.
6. Which cookies do we use at our website?
6.1. Our Website uses three types of coolie files: session cookies, permanent cookies and third-party cookies.
User session cookie files (also known as temporary cookies) are saved in random access memory while a user reads and browses a website. Web browsers usually delete these session cookies when the browser is closed. Permanent cookie files continue to exist after a session is closed. These are stored by web browsers for a specific period of time defined by a user in the browser’s cookie parameters. Third-party cookies files contain cookies from domains other than the domain specified in the address bar. We use the following third-party cookies: Google, YouTube, Facebook, etc.
Unless specified otherwise, cookie files are kept until the action that required these has been completed, and then these are deleted.
Users can see the cookie storage periods set by the website administrators here: https://ru.wordpress.org/about/privacy/cookies/
7. Access to Website visitor statistics is only granted to those employees of the Operator who are responsible for the analysis of such data.
8. The Operator warrants and represents that cookie files and statistical information will be collected, processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of regulatory acts of the European Union, including the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, Directive (EU) 2018/1972 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 December 2018 establishing the European Electronic Communications Code, and Directive 2009/136/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 November 2009 on electronic privacy.
9. The Operator reserves the right to amend this Policy at any time. Visitors must check the content of the Website for any amendments to the Policy.